Surfing the Net 3b
I surf the web about 20-30 hours a week. The main websites I went to this week include:
http:dozier.nn.k12.va.us This is my school Website. I go here each day to check e-mail and keep up with the daily instructions from the principal, technology people, related service teachers like adapted P.E., Speech Therapists, and Occupational Therapists.
http: abcteach.com This website has worksheets for elementary students. I was looking for pictures for a cowboy theme and found a good picture of a cowboy boot that I used for names tags for the kid's desks.
http: edhelper.com I am a member of this website. It has great reading and math worksheets for many levels.
http:www.rcc.vccs.edu I have spent most of my time here can you believe it!
http: ted.com I viewed the Tony Robbins presentation this week. These lectures would be great for teachers staff development meetings because the speakers are so great.
http:vcu.edu My son goes here and I am able to keep abreast of his financial needs and courses he needs to take.
http: news.com.com I read a good article here by Declan McCullagh called "Should the United Nations Run the Internet?"
http:www.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2w4FH34kgQ I am taking a sign language class and wanted to use the story, "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly" for my presentation and I found this on youtube.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home